Immigration Physical Exams in Fremont, CA
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in Fremont, CA
At AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Clinic we provide physicians that are USCIS Civil Surgeons and are experienced with the immigration medical exam process in Newark, CA. Our doctors perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country.
At AFC Doctors Express we do all the necessary testing on-site and have most of the required vaccines in our Newark, CA clinic. We have most of the vaccinations in stock and will order out of stock vaccinations at your request. Restocking of vaccinations requires 3 business days. We will also accept proof of vaccinations from other providers.
Included in the Immigration Physical Examination:
- Physical examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Evaluation of other physical or mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Recommendation for and interpretation of tests for Tuberculosis and other diseases*
- Verification of vaccinations status
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations*
* Note: Additional cost for tests and vaccinations
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health, arrest, or criminal records
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed with your information
After The Exam: Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC/Doctors Express will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history for you to present to the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.
*For more information call or visit AFC/Doctors Express Urgent Care Center today.