Fremont Urgent Care
AFC Urgent Care Fremont for Children and Adults
AFC Urgent Care in Fremont, CA offers immediate medical care to the local communities of Fremont, Newark, Union City, Milpitas and Hayward. Our Urgent Care Center near Fremont California is the low-cost alternative to visiting the Emergency Room for medical treatment. AFC Urgent Care near Fremont, CA offers skilled medical providers to treat patients for their urgent care needs. Our walk-in clinic near Fremont, CA works efficiently which means you will experience minimal wait times. AFC Urgent Care offers high quality care and walk-in clinic services to our patients. Our medical office has extended hours so you can see a skilled provider, after hours, when you primary care doctor isn’t available. AFC offers walk-in health care services and you don’t need an appointment! AFC Urgent Care is open 7 days a week from 8AM to 8PM Monday thru Friday and 9AM to 5PM on Saturday and Sunday!
When you have been searching for an urgent care and walk-in clinic near Fremont, CA that is open 7 days a week for treatment of illnesses and injuries in both adults and children, visit AFC Urgent Care so our medical professionals can immediately treat your health care needs. AFC Urgent Care Fremont, CA offers a wide range of urgent care services including:
- Acute Care: Acute illnesses happen quickly, are typically brief, and are often severe in nature. AFC Urgent Care near Fremont, CA has state-of-the-art equipment and resources to treat acute illnesses that you may be facing.
- Urgent Care: Our Urgent Care near Fremont, California treats many different injuries and illnesses. If you are searching tirelessly for exceptional care for your child(ren), we offer Children’s Urgent Care services so your child can see by a skilled physician.
- Physical Examination: AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in clinic Fremont, CA has physicians on site to perform same-day physical exams. We performs many types of physical exams including: sports physicals, DOT Physicals, school physicals, work physicals, and pre-employment physicals and ancillary testing.
- Digital X-Rays: Do you think you may have fractured or broken a bone? Our medical office offers digital X-Ray services on-site. When you leave, you take a CD home with you that has the images so you can follow-up with your primary doctor or obtain a second opinion.
- Lab Work: We are able to perform various laboratory tests including tuberculosis tests, metabolic testing and rapid result tests that can be completed while you wait.
When searching the nearest urgent care Fremont, CA, visit AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic located near Starbucks on the corner of Stevenson & Balentine at 5763 Stevenson Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560; no appointment needed!